Employment at Landsea Tours & Adventures
Tourism at it’s Best: Landsea Tours & Adventures seeks superstar candidates that love to show off their city. Our team members create unforgettable memories and adventures that exceed our guests’ expectations. Passion for what we do is what motivates our team and has helped Landsea become highly regarded within Vancouver’s tourism industry. Awarded the coveted “Employees First Award” in 2017 for our high standards in human resources and people management; we are sincerely committed to our team.
Successful candidates have the self-confidence of a true professional. They are able to anticipate and respond to the needs of both guests and fellow team members. There is no request too small, nor challenge insurmountable. A willingness to learn and an aptitude to go further are a few of the many qualities that our team possess.
If you want to be a part of an innovative, team-oriented, local company, see below for our current opportunities.
Vehicle Detailer – NOW HIRING!
Supervisor: Team Lead
Approximate Start Date: Immediately
Approximate End Date: Open
Work Hours: 40 hours per week – FULL TIME
We are expanding our “Clean Team” for the 2017 season! We are looking for automobile detailers with fantastic personalities to fit in with our team of 90 seasonal employees.
- Detailing and cleaning of tour vehicles
- Cleanup of shop
- Disposing of garbage/recycling
- Occasional pickup and drop off of company vehicles
- Occasional assistance of body repair
- General cleaning around the workplace
- Running errands for the company
- Supervisory skills are an asset
- Valid Class 5 British Columbia Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
- Ability to work well under pressure, with limited supervision and manage your time well
- Attention to detail and be very particular about the quality of work they produce
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Due to time demands – only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.Apply Now