Need To Know
Board your spacious, covered vessel at the Harbour Cruises wharf in Coal Harbour and set out on a comprehensive one-hour tour of the Vancouver Harbour. Keep a keen eye out for Harbour Seals and other marine wildlife as you cruise past famous sights within Downtown Vancouver. The vessel serves a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for you to enjoy in the comfort of the vessel’s interior or the spacious outdoor decks.
Summer (May 1 – Oct 14)
- First pick up starts at 9:00am; Last drop off by 7:00pm
- Pick up frequency is approximately every 35 minutes.
Harbour Cruises Summer Hours:
- May 1 – September 30, 2020, at 11am, 12:15pm, 1:30pm & 2:45pm daily
Winter (Oct 15 – Apr 30)
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
- Pick up frequency is approximately every 60 minutes.
Harbour Cruises Winter Hours:
- April 27 – 30, 2020, 2020, at 11am, 12:15pm, 1:30pm & 2:45pm daily
*Please note that the Hop-On, Hop-Off double-decker buses are not equipped to store large pieces of luggage. We suggest dropping off your luggage at your hotel and then join the tour at one of the 15 centrally located stops.
Hop on or off at any of the stops along the route. Harbour Cruise’s Vancouver Harbour Tour is available from April 25th to September 30th, 2020, with four daily departures starting from 11:00 am to 2:45 pm. Disembark your Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour at Stop #02 – Coal Harbour, or Stop #3 – Robson, to be near the Harbour Cruises Wharf at 501 Denman Street. We recommend checking-in 20 minutes before the start of your tour.
1. Waterfront – (Tour bus passenger zone at Canada Way) – Cruise Ship Terminal with Stunning Harbour Views
2. Coal Harbour – (1133 W Hastings Street; Passenger Zone at Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel) – Downtown Location near the Water and Picturesque Seawall
3. Robson Street – (1225 Robson Street; Passenger zone at Blue Horizon Hotel) – Famous Robson Street Shopping and Dining District
4. Park Pavilion – (610 Pipeline Road; Passenger zone just past Stanley Park Pavilion) – Vancouver’s Jewel, a 1001 Acres of Coastal Temperate Rainforest
5. Prospect Point – (5601 Stanley Park Drive; Tour bus passenger zone) – Panoramic Views of the Lions Gate Bridge, North Shore Mountains, and Burrard Inlet
6. Second Beach (Stanley Park Drive by crosswalk across from Stanley Park Brewing Company) – An Outdoor Wonderland with a Beach, Playground, Lagoon, and Pool
7. West End – (Beach Avenue and Davie Street in English Bay) – Urban Beach Area Lined with Endless Dining Options
8. Sunset Beach Park – (1050 Beach Avenue; In front of the Vancouver Aquatic Centre) – Sandy Beach and Ferry Service for Access to Granville Island
9. Burrard Central – (1015 Burrard Street; Passenger zone at the Century Plaza Hotel) – Colourful Davie Village Celebrating Vancouver’s Pride Culture
10. Yaletown – (North side of Davie Street at Pacific Avenue) – Trendy Shops, Bars and Restaurants with Patio Seating
11. Stadium District – (180 W Georgia Street; Passenger zone at the Sandman Hotel on Georgia) – Vancouver’s Sports Centre, Home to the Vancouver Canucks, Whitecaps and BC Lions
12. Olympic Village – (Main Street, north of transit stop) – Calming False Creek Featuring an Interactive Science Centre for Kids near Former Olympic Athlete Housing
13. Chinatown – (Passenger zone on Keefer Street at Columbia by monument) – Vibrant Chinatown and Classical Chinese Gardens
14. Gastown – (Richards Street; West side of the street at Harbour Centre pullout) – Historic Gastown Neighbourhood with Cobblestone Streets
15. City Centre – (791 W Georgia Street; Vehicle pullout in front of Four Seasons Resort) – Modern and Historic Luxury, with the Vancouver Art Gallery and Pacific Centre
1. Is This Tour Accessible?
The Harbour Tour is wheelchair accessible but does not feature wheelchair accessible washrooms. Most of Vancouver is accessible to various mobility levels. However, Stanley Park does have unpaved pathways and inclines. English Bay and Sunset Beach also feature sandy areas. Please be aware that our Hop-On, Hop-Off buses are not yet wheelchair or scooter accessible.
2. What Should I Wear?
Dress in layers for the day, including a warm shirt or outer layer. We recommend bringing comfortable walking shoes. The Dinner Cruise will be on board an enclosed vessel with the option to venture up onto outdoor decks. We recommend bringing a jacket and wearing long pants should you wish to explore the outdoor decks.
1. How Can I Buy Tickets for my Tour?
You can purchase tickets through our website, your concierge, day-of from one of our onboard staff or by calling our reservations department at 604.255.7272.
2. What’s the Cancellation Policy?
To receive a full refund, passengers must notify Landsea Tours before 9:00am the day prior to their scheduled tour date. No refund will be provided for less than 24 hours notice unless the optional Travel Protection has been purchased.
3. How Does the False Creek Ferries Ticket Work?
One complimentary roundtrip ferries pass is included in your tour price at no additional cost! Have your Hop-On, Hop-Off ticket stamped by the False Creek Ferry staff at Stop #8 and at Granville Island to board the vessel.
4. How Do Last Full Loop/Last Buses Work?
The Last Full Loop is the last bus to complete an entire tour loop from where you get on. The last bus refers to the final time the bus will stop at a particular stop during the day. Your tour will then end at either Sunset Beach or Waterfront (Canada Place).
5. How do the One and Two Day Tickets Work?
Guests can choose either a 1 Day or 2 Day Pass. Please note: 2 Day Passes are valid for two consecutive days.
6. Can this tour accommodate luggage?
No, the Hop-On, Hop-Off buses are not equipped to store large rolling luggage. Therefore, we suggest that you drop your luggage off at your hotel and then join the tour at one of the 15 centrally located stops.
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING
“”So glad we did this tour! We saw so many aread we would not have on our own & it made it easier to decide which areas we wanted to further explore. A great way to get acquainted with Vancouver. I highly recommend doing this!””
Annie, Vincennes, Indianna
““My family and I (with our two kids, ages 3 and 5) had an amazing time on the Hop-On, Hop-Off Vancouver double decker bus tour. The buses are new and clean and have seatbelts which was a great feature for families traveling with children. The guides were phenomenal and we had a fabulous day!””
Ms Yaptinchay, Vancouver, Canada
““Just great, a tour with a live commentator who can answer questions and give recommendations, a human touch! Took us all over the city and pointed out all the attractions. Over two days, yes, just great and would highly recommend””